Ridley Silverlake (リドリー・テインバーレイク), former captain of the Argent Faucon brigade of Radiata Knights, is the only daughter of the Silverlake clan that holds the crest of the Great Eagle of the North and born to Sigourney Silverlake and Jasne Colton. Serious and composed, she shows respect for the chain of command as a trainee knight. She has shown a vulnerable side, and often takes some time to produce an adequate solution when faced with a dilemma.
As she was born into a family of nobles, Ridley was trained from a very young age to become a Radiata Knight and never truly had spare time to relax and be carefree.
Her father, Lord Jasne Colton, retained his surname while she inherited her mother's maiden name. The Silverlake name can only held by those of direct lineage. At the age of fifteen she entered the same Knight Selection Trial as Jack Russell
Despite the rigorous training that she endured all her life, and the aid of her captain and fellow brigade trainee, when faced with a single blood orc, she couldn't hold her own. She was mortally wounded and quickly fell cold to await her fate: death. Lord Nogueira, leader of the dark elves, intervened at the cost of the Cosmic Order, and performed a transpiritation ritual on her and the ancient light elf Hap to save both their spirits. Lord Noguiera succumbed to the elf fatal disease Algandars, a result of voluntary disruption of the Cosmic Order. The ancient light elf Hap's soul now residing in Ridley's body fought and wrestled with her to later become the vessel of the gold dragon Quasar. She does not fulfill this role if the human path is chosen.Altrough The non-human path remains open for interpretation, it is often Assumed that she fulfilled her role in the Fairy Path, this is evidence by several occurings, Zane is laughing very triumphedly as he witnesses the light from the Castle's destruction, A second is Ridley and Jack returning to an empty Radiata, at the end of the Fairy Path, as they walk Ridley's body seems to shine a gold light as if Quasar's spirit has taken over.
- Ridley greatly dislikes her father, Lord Jasne Colton. She gets angry towards him in a few scenes about his overly dotting nature.
- Ridley seems to have the most outfit changes then anyone else. Her first outfit is seen at the knights trials, her second being Trainee's Wear clothing, third being Glory Armor as a Captain, and then the Valiant Mail after she joins the Nonhumans. Her hair style also changes from being up in twin tails, to down, then down with her side locks cut shorter.
- She has the character traits of a Tsundere.
- Long later on in the story when Ridley's appearence changes for about the 4th time and wears the Valient Mail; she has a Hime haircut.
- After being dismissed from the Knights the only way for Ridley to rejoin the friend list and by chosing the Fairy Path, (Choose to Follow to Ridley when the choice appears), she shares this with Ganz .